Feiyu Tech a2000 3-Axis Gimbal for NIKON/SONY/CANON Series Camera With 1 Year Warranty
With Extra battery Set & Tripod Stand
Alpha series Mirrorless Camera Gimbal
The Feiyu a2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal offers unlimited 360° rotation along all three axes: pan, tilt, and roll. It supports up to 4.4 lb loads, which includes most mirrorless and DSLR cameras, and features four operational modes and a flat, 4-way control joystick.
The handle can be removed and the gimbal section used separately (e.g. mounted on a tripod or monopod). There are multiple 1/4"-20 mounting holes all around, including on the gimbal section and the bottom of the handle. Included as a free download with the a2000 is the Feiyu ON app for iOS and Android, which allows you to remotely control the gimbal when you have it mounted on a tripod or other support.
The a2000 is designed with multiple intuitive features, including an identification algorithm that detects the weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength.
α2000 3 Axis Gimbal for Mirrorless Camera
- Adaption α2000
- Canon 5D Mark III (with standard lens),
- SONY A7RII / ILCE-7R / ILCE-5100,
- Panasonic LUMIX GH4/GH5, SONY NEX-5N/NEX-7
- and other cameras of N-series,and other cameras with similar dimensions.
Key Features :
- 2.2 Kg payload
- Detachable handle allows using the gimbal section separately
- Multiple 1/4"-20 screws, including on the gimbal section and bottom of the handle
- Easy camera balancing via sliding arms and lock screws
- Identification algorithm automatically detects weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength
- LED indicators communicate what the selected mode is
- EVA anti-collision foam added to panning axis to prevent damage to camera
- Trigger button allows quickly entering Lock mode and resetting the gimbal
- Intelligently follow preset route in auto-rotation mode, matching motion time-lapses or automatic shooting
- Control focus and take photos with one shutter button
- Configurable timed photography function allows for easier panoramic images
- All three axis could turn a full circle.
- 2000 gram as the maximum carry capacity makes it easy to bear most mirrorless cameras, DSLRs and camcorders. Easy to balance camera by sliding arms and lock screws.
- Automatic identification algorithm to detect weights of different cameras and Automatically match with them without adjusting the motor strength.
- EVA anti collision foam added to panning axis to prevent damage to camera.
- Controllable roll axis as a new highlight.
- Triggle button to quickly enter lock mode and reset the gimbal.
- Power on and off with a reminder of a beep, a sweet design for indoor or outdoor use.
- Intelligent initialization to automatically check motionless desk and auto-complete with a reminder of a beep. Detachable handle to freely switch in installation ways.
- Double-hand set is foldable ,that make it easy to carry around.
- Nine extended interfaces for a variety of compatible accessories.
- Anti-slip design added to handles for better grip.
- Intelligently follow pre-set route in auto-rotation mode, matching motion time-lapse or automatic shooting.
- Control focus and picture of camera by one shutter button.
- Get panoramic pictures pretty easily by configurable Timed photography function.
- Quick upgrade, set parameters, reset and virtual remote control with APP.
- Three main working modes fit for most scene.
- Panning Mode: Tilting and rolling direction are fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the hand movement of the user
- Panning and Tilting Mode: The rolling direction is fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the hand movement of the user.
- Auto-Rotation Mode: The user sets a rotational path with their hand, and the gimbal moves along that path at a constant speed.
- Lock Mode: The orientation of the camera is fixed
- Tilting Angle : 360° (Unlimited)
- Rolling Angle :360° (Unlimited)
- Panning Angle : 360° (Unlimited)
- Tilting Increments : 2°/s ~ 75°/s
- Panning Increments : 3°/s ~ 150°/s
- 1111.5g (not inclusive of battery, camera, lens and so forth)
- Battery model:18650, 2200mAh, 3.7V. (one positive side upward and the other negative side upward)
- Battery could be charged from external power sources by Micro USB port (It is fully charged when the LED changes from solid red to solid blue), or charged by smart charger (LED in solid red indicates the battery is charging, LED in solid blue indicates battery is fully charged).
- Camera could be placed on the left or right side by moving tilt axis to the left or right. When moving the lens forward, we suggest placing the camera on the left side so that you can use interfaces for HDMI, shutter control, headphone, microphone and so on.
Balance Way :
- Moving quick plate back and forth to balance tilt axis in horizontal direction.
- Sliding the arms of three axis to balance the center of gravity of camera, and then tighten the lock screws for three axis.
- Automatic identification algorithm to detect weights of different cameras and produce right motor strength to match with them , so that the gimbal will automatically be in the best performance without adjusting the motor strength.
- There are three 1/4 inch screw holes for single handheld version of α2000 (one on the panning axis, one on the socket connector, and one on the bottom of the handle)
- There are nine 1/4 inch thread holes could be found on α2000 with dual grip handle kit: four in the middle part of foldable arm, four on the two handles, the other one is on the socket connector.
- Smart remote
- Tripod with a 1/4 inch screw hold (make sure it can bear the weight of α2000 and the camera)
- Double-hand foldable set
- (flashlight, microphone and other equipment could be added on α2000 by cold shoe which is mounted on double-hand foldable set ).
Main functions for users :
- Initialize the gimbal
- Firmware upgrading by computer (only supports Window for now)
- Setting the start and the end of time-lapse by hand (auto-rotation mode)
- Tilt and panning axis could be locked in any angle by hand
- Controlling focus and take picture-control of camera (shutter release needs to be connected)
- Timed photography (shutter release needs to be connected)
- Connecting Feiyu ON App for firmware upgrade, setting parameters and virtual remote control
- Controlled by smart remote within 4m after making a connection with it
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 18650 battery
- 1 x Smart charger
- 1 x Sony shutter release
- 1 x FY general tripod
- 1 x Thumbscrew
- 1 x Screw for camera support frame
- 1 x Camera support frame
- 1 x Adjusting clamping plate