Godox Thinklite TTL TT685N Camera Flash High Speed 1/8000s GN60 for Nikon Cameras I-TTL II Autoflash (TT685N)
- This TT685N camera flash applies to Nikon cameras and is compatible with I-TTL II autoflash. With this I-TTL II compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler.
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, X1N (for Canon) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters’ distance
- Support for I-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, modeling flash, etc.
- Two Transmitting Styles to Offer Creative Light Effect,Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output,2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission.
- Convenient Dot-matrix LCD panel,With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.
- Compatible Cameras: Nikon cameras (I-TTL II autoflash)
- Guide No. (1/1 output @200mm): 60(m ISO 100); 190 (feet ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage:·20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
- ·Auto zoom (flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
- ·Manual zoom
- ·Swinging / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0° to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
- Exposure control system: I-TTL II autoflash and manual flash
- Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
- FE lock: With 〈FEL〉button or 〈*〉button
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain system, and second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 199Hz)
- Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable slave groups: 3(A, B, and C)
- Transmission range:·Optic: Indoors: 12 to 15m /39.4 to 49.2 ft.; Outdoors: 8 to 10m /26.2 to 32.8 ft.; Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally±30° vertically, ·2.4G: 100m
- Channels: Optic: 4 (1, 2, 3, and 4)
- 2.4G: 32（1-32）
- Auto Focus Assist Beam: Effect range: Center: 0.6-10m /2.0-32.8 feet/ Periphery: 0.6-5m / 2.0-16.4 feet
- Power Supply: Ni-NH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
- Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1-2.6s (eneloop Ni-NH batteries of Panasonics).
- Full power flashes: Approx.230 (2500mA Ni-MH batteries)
- Power Saving: Power off automatically after approx.90 seconds of idle operation.(60 minutes if set as slave)
- Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, 3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port
- Color Temperature: 5600 ± 200K
- Dimension: 64*76*190mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 410g (without battery)
- 1x TT685N camera flash
- 1x Protection bag
- 1x User Manual