Godox TT520 GN33 Speedlite Flash Light for Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Camera DSLR
- High Quality! Brand New!!!
- Guide Number: 33 ( ISO 100 )
- Flash Mode: M, S1, S2
- Vertical Rotation Angle : 0~90 degrees
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
- Power: 4x AA size batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable )
- Lighting Times: 100-1500 times ( AA alkaline batteries used )
- Recycle Time : approx 0.5-5s ( AA alkaline batteries used )
- Light Quantity Output Control : with 1/8 - stop increment
- Color Temperature: 5600K+200K
- Flash Duration : 1/800s~1/2000s
- Dimensions :1 90*75*55mm
- Net Weight : 286g
1. Power Management
- Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim). After several seconds, the charging indicator turns red and TT520 is ready to shoot.
- For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- If the red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s, it indicates low battery. In such
- case, the power will turn off automatically and you need to replace the batteries.
2. Power Control
- The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED
- lamp for different level.
- Press "+" to make power higher and they are 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1.
- Otherwise, press "-" to make power lower.
3. M Mode
- Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT520 On to your camera
- hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the
- flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera
- synchronous signal.
4. S1 Mode
- Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to
- create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment.
- When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires,
- comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger.
5. S2 Mode
- Press the MODE key to S2 Mode. The mode is applicable for slave flash in order to
- create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The
- flash unit won't flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the
- master flash.
6. Power-saving Function
- To save battery power, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 30 minutes of idle
- use. Press any button to wake it up.
- In S1/S2 mode, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 60 minutes of idle use.
- Press any button to wake it up.
- In Power-saving mode, the charging indicator flickers in every 3 seconds. Other
- Indicators are turned off.
7. Protection Function
- Protection in continuous flashes
- To prevent the flash head from getting too hot and damage, please do not flash over 20
- times when in power lever 1/2,1/1. Please cool down the flash unit for at least 10
- minutes. The over-temperature protection function will be activated if you continue to
- flash after 20 times. In this state the charging time will turn to 10-25s. Please cool down
- the flash unit around 10 minutes and it will turn to normal state.
- Systematic over-temperature protection
- When the inner circuit is over-heating, which indicates over use of the flash unit, the inner
- circuit will shut down power automatically. The flash unit will turn to normal state after the
- inner circuit is cooled down.
- 1x TT520 Speedlite
- 1x Flash Stand
- 1x User manual