Yongnuo RF-603N II Wireless Remote Flash Trigger N1 for Nikon D800 D700 D300 D200 D3 Camera
- The new RF-603 II is improved version of RF-603, it is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes.
- Through the transceiver based system each item can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver.
- Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item.
- The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m.
- The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation.
- Hot shoe locking system to prevent from slipping off
- Switch on side for easy operation
- Enhanced self-detecting system
- Supports single contact triggering.
- Can achieve wired and wireless remote shutter release function.
- Flash Trigger: to fire the Flash Speedlite; to fire the Studio Strobe light (You need to purchase an extra 6.35mm cable to fulfill this function).
- You can use ABOVE TWO FUNCTIONS simultaneously.
- Nikon D1 D2 series D3 D4 series D200 D300 D700 D800
- Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote sustem
- Transmitter distance: 100M
- Channel: 16 channels
- Release: half-way press, full-way press
- Receiver interface: one is 2.5mm socket
- Studio flash light interface: Standard PC socket
- Battery type: 2 * AAA (not included)
- Stand-by time: Up to 45hours (TRX); up to 400hours (TX)
- Item size: 80.7 * 31.3 * 25.9mm / 3.2 * 1.2 * 1.0in
- Item weight: 44g/ 1.6oz (each)
- Package size: 16 * 9 * 4.5cm / 6.3 * 3.5 * 1.8in
- Package weight: 170g / 6.0oz
- 1 x Tranceiver
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Shutter connecting calbe N1
- 1 x Manual (English)