Yongnuo RF603C II Wireless Flash Trigger Kit for Canon 1-Pin Connection
- Yongnuo is a brand focusing in the product development, manufacturing and retailing of professional photographic equipment. It have started the business over 10 years ago and are offering the high-quality photographic equipment to everyone across the globe.
- RF-603 using a global free FSK 2.5GHz wireless channel which is suitable in many country. RF-603 with FSK, can guarantee speed , distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach up to 100m
- RF-603 wireless flash trigger consist two of similar transceivers,namely two or more transceivers can be used at the same time to control cameras or flash lights in order to meet your requirement.
- In support of flash waking up and triggering synchronically, with studio light trigger cable (optional) can be synchronized trigger studio lights. with specially camera shutter connecting cable (optional) can be used as shutter release remote control.Even installed on the flash can also be used as a shutter release remote and flash trigger sync.
- When special transceiver for CANON or NIKON were used,the shutter synchronization speed can reach up to 1/320s (some camera may reach to 1/250s only or less)
- CANON 1000D/450D/400D/350D/300D
- PENTAX K20D/K200D/K10D/K100D
- Samsung GX-20/GX-10
- Type FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote system
- Transmitter Distance 100M
- Channel 16 Channels
- Release Half-way press, Full-way Press
- Receiver Interface one is 2.5mm Socket, for shutter release
- one is standard PC socket for flash Speedlite or studio Strobe
- Battery Type AAA*2
- Receiver Stand-by time Up to 45hours (Using AAA battery)
- Size Receiver : 37 x 30 x 81.5mm (W x H x D)
- Not compatible to Pentax K01, K30 and K5 and K5IIs.
Package Including: ( No battery included)
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x 2.5mm port Shutter release cable
- 1 x Manual in English and Chinese