Yongnuo YN660 2.4G Wireless HSS 1/8000s Master Flash Speedlite for Canon & Nikon
- Yongnuo YN660 is the latest model in the very popular line of Yongnuo’s manual flashes. This radio-enabled flash have an all-new design (since the YN560-series) with a new interface, a higher guide number of 66 and a longer zoom range up to 200mm.
- Yongnuo YN660 supports Yongnuo’s full 2.4GHz manual flash control system. YN660 can act as a master flash for the previous-generation Yongnuo YN560 III and YN560 IV flashes, and as a slave (with remote adjustment) to the YN560-IV flash and Yongnuo YN560-TX commander. Crucially, you are able to control up to six groups of flashes, providing a very high level of creative control for your lighting setups (assuming you have that many flashguns available). Basic manual triggering with the RF-602, RF-603 (II) and RF-605 radio slaves is also built-in.
- There is no TTL support in the YN660, which has the advantage of making it truly universal, supporting any camera system with a hot-shoe or sync port interface, or even those without, using the built-in optical slave.
- YN660 / YN560 IV are very popular flashes worldwide. At a fraction of the cost of some top end Canon or Nikon flashes you can now have very capable unit. Combine few of these with Yongnuo YN560-TX master commander or RF603 II/RF-605 wireless trigger you will have a perfect lighting solution for studio or on-location shooting
- GN 66m (ISO 100 / 200mm)
- Flash Mode – Manual / Multi
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- 20 – 200mm Manual Flash Zoom
- Built-in Radio Master Modes – YN-560 / RF-603 (2.4GHz RF Systems).
- Built-in Radio Slave Modes – YN-560 / RF-603, and RF-602 (2.4GHz RF Systems).
- Supports 6 Flash Groups
- Supports 16 Channels
- Full Power Recycle – From 3 Seconds
- S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Custom Functions
- Auto Save Settings
- Sound Prompt
- Heat Protection
- Large LCD Screen
- 360 Degree Swivel and Tilt Head
- Fast Clamping Metal Foot
- External HV Battery Port
- PC Sync Port